Hi,

> I reduced the problem
>

> If I make a request to a server and after that, I make a
> suscription, some times the program crash
>
> If I make the suscription and after that, I send the request,
> the program doesn't crash
>

> It looks like if the problem could be when suscribing while
> qpid lib is receiving a message
>

> It never happened on Linux
>
> It allways happend on Windows with mingw and qpid libs from
> fedora (compiled for mingw)
>
> Ahhh, it happen on windows with mutiprocessor (I tested on a
> virtual machine and it didn't happen with one cpu)

I'm not sure if anyone regularly tests Qpid on mingw. I don't. You may
need to diagnose and debug this one. In any event, I recommend you open
a jira for the problem to ensure it gets tracked. When you develop a
fix, you can attach the patch to your jira for review.

Best regards,
-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Total Lifecycle Support for Your Networked Applications