On 05/11/2011 02:26 PM, Ilyushonak Barys wrote:
Gordon,

Thank you very much for quick response. We have decided to use
reconnect_timeout and close session on exception.
Could you please provide some best practice for error handling with messaging
API?

Hard to answer that without more understanding of the specific applications.

PS. I expected something like callback error handler and so on...

The API doesn't use callbacks at all at present (that style of interaction can be layered on top). Any call on the API may fail if the connection is lost and/or cannot be re-established. Catching these at some level and either exiting or doing some application specific handling would be required.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. If I'm missing the point of the question please push back.