Hello qpid users,
I am somehow confused about difference between capacity and maxprefetch. Both
define maximum number of messages that can be sent without receiving a response
to the first msg, but maxprefetch is applicable to consumer part of the
communication only.

My questions:
1) "maxprefetch" is applicable rather to Java client only while capacity rather
to C++, python and .NET clients.

2) How to setup capacity in Java client (to limit producers to qpid)? I tried
using address string "small-queue;{link:{capacity:'5'}}" but without an effect.
I spotted non-JMS method setProducerCapacity from
org.apache.qpid.client.messaging.address package (within class Link) but I am
unable to use it via Connection, Session or MessageProducer objects.

3) Why Programming in Apache Qpid talks about prefetch having impact to
performance, while I can't find a method to setting it in C++ client?

4) The same doc says prefetch is by default 1, while
https://cwiki.apache.org/qpid/use-priority-queues.html states it has default
value 5000 - what is correct then?

5) Are there some reasons to have those two features separated? And with
different default values (capacity has 50)?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Kind regards,
Pavel