I have a queue with REJECT policy and a max count. If I connect a sender client
and fill the queue to the max size, the broker seems to destroy the session.
Using qpid-tool I can see that the session is gone, though the connection is
still there. In the sender client session.isValid() still returns true. If I
then connect a receiving client to drain the queues, the sender still fails to
send messages to the broker unless I close the session and re-open it. This
seems like really weird behaviour to have your session deleted because you hit
a max count and then not being able to tell from the sender that this has
happened. I'm forced to catch the ResourceLimitExceededException on every
attempt to send a message, then close the session and re-open it.

I'm using the C++ 0.12 broker and client and I'm using the qpid::client API
(can't change this at the moment, but will be able to switch APIs in the
future).

Am I doing something obviously wrong here?