Hi All,
I've just noticed an issue with QMF2 statistics on trunk (0.23).

I'm pretty sure it didn't exist in 0.20 and below but not sure about what's gone off to the 0.22 branch.

The issue is that exchange object update timestamps are not being updated. The objects in question definitely have statistics updates as I'm seeing changes to msgReceives and msgRoutes.

This only seems to be affecting exchange objects, queue and connection objects still seem to be OK.

I noticed this when I pointed the GUI at qpidd 0.23 and tried to look at the graph for qmf.default.direct which wasn't updating despite msgReceives updating (the graph uses the actual timestamp to derive its x index).

I also tried adding console.log to display exchange._update_ts and I'm getting the same value each object update.

Any idea what might have changed?

If you guys concur let me know and I'll raise a Jira, I personally think this is a 0.22 blocker.

Frase