Hi Rob,

We are using the Java Broker.  Version 0.20.
Right now we are running stock configuration (test).

I have a Java class that is popping items onto the queue, and then pulling
them all off until none are left.

I'm using a QueueProducer, and initializing it with:

        Destination dest = null;

        try {
            dest = new AMQAnyDestination("ADDR:" + queue + "; {
create:always }");
        } catch (URISyntaxException ex) {
            logger.error("URI Syntax Exception: " + ex.getMessage());
        }

        MessageProducer messageProducer = null;

        try {
            messageProducer = _session.createProducer(dest);
            logger.info("Successfully created Producer: " + dest.toString()
+ ".");
        } catch (JMSException ex) {
            logger.error("JMS Exception: " + ex.getMessage());
        }

       return new QueueProducer(_session, messageProducer );

I then pull them all off by creating a QueueConsumer, until
receive(timeout) returns null and output each message.

If I put in the queue:

apple
banana
cherry