Hi Gordon,

That definitely looks like a very nice feature. There are many situations
when you want to trigger the reconnect manually and not leave it fully on
the client library.

Right now, it seems that the reconnect(...) method always requires the URL
of the broker to reconnect to. Maybe it would be useful to also add a
reconnect() method without the URL parameter, to trigger the reconnect
based on the URL which was specified when creating the connection.

Thanks & Regards
Jakub