Hi all,

Every now and then, when I restart my qpidc broker (version 0.22) some messages
reappear in the queues, although they were long since taken from the queues
(and committed).
Something like that (qpid-stat output):
  queue                                          dur  autoDel  excl  msg
msgIn  msgOut  bytes  bytesIn  bytesOut  cons  bind

==============================================================================================================================
  some_queue_or_another                              Y            0   125
125       0   1.31k    1.31k        1     5

I then restart (qpidd --quit; qpidd --daemon --load-module ....) the broker,
and I get something like this:
  queue                                          dur  autoDel  excl  msg
msgIn  msgOut  bytes  bytesIn  bytesOut  cons  bind

==============================================================================================================================
  some_queue_or_another                              Y           125   125   0
      1.31k   1.31k       0        1     5

Queues are created like this:
qpid-config add queue some_queue_or_another --durable
--argument=qpid.priorities=10 --file-count=16 --file-size=512

As said, sometimes the messages magically reappear, sometimes they don't. I
didn't yet get the pattern when or why.
I use transacted sessions, and I am sure, that all messages get committed OK.

Did anybody else have some similar problem?

Regards,
Ales