Up to what i know, This is because of missing the package "python-qpid".
 This means that you need to install the "python-qpid".
If you have "epel" repository in your "yum.repos.d/", You can directly
install the package by searching like this.

             #  yum search python-qpid

In search results, select package according to your Operating system
(32-bit/64-bit). And then install the package.

            # yum install python-qpid.....   (Also include devel packages)

If you don't have epel, first get epel into your yum.repos.d/ and then
install the package.
Also Make sure that you installed the ssl related packages.
 (For SASL and SSL, include " # yum install cyrus-sasl-devel nss-devel
nspr-devel " )

All the best.

JustinHan wrote