I am considering use of Dispatch Router for asynchronous task queue like
Celery framework. But Celery is based on a broker such as RabbitMQ. I just
dont want to use such the heavy broker,  because the task is no need to be
durable. So, the Dispatch Router is relative good choice for me.

If two or more tasks are there, I would use multiple topics for the tasks.
Currently, I have no plan touse the group of consumers.

Thanks,
Mitsuru Oka