Gordon Sim wrote
> On 10/01/2013 06:47 AM, NimbusParc wrote:
>> Which version of QPID you are using while testing ?
>> In the recent version of QPID-0.24, the --tcp-nodelay became Yes by
>> default.
>>   If you are using previous versions, you need to pass this argument to
>> get
>> better performance.
>
> Just for clarification, I suspect (given the executable names) that the
> question was referring to proton messenger which is on its own release
> cycle (0.5 being the latest) and where there is no tcp-nodelay option.

Oh.. When answering to this question, i am just doing the same performance
test for my C++ broker.
At that time by seeing this question, i  know this is about proton messenger
but i don't know why i
answered for the C++ broker. It was totally due to my deep involvement  in
testing the C++ broker.
 Excuse me and What you answered above is very good with clear explanation.

Gordon Sim wrote