On 09/27/2013 01:09 AM, Mitsuru Oka wrote:
2013/9/25 Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>:
Load-balanced fan-out is not currently implemented but is something that I
consider a key feature.  I'd be interested to hear if you have specific
requirements for how it works.

One interesting request I've heard is to be able to establish groups of
consumers for a "topic".  A message will be delivered to one consumer within
each group.  In other words, messages are broadcast to all groups but are
load-balanced within each group.
Ted, if you have any plan/roadmap to implement a kind of load
balancing feature, could you share that information?

This is a high-priority feature. I'll get a roadmap put up on the web page sometime soon.

-Ted