I have some experience with supporting a customer with fairly demanding
messaging needs and they were using the active-active cluster mechanism.
They're very happy to be on active-passive now.

If you'd like to talk further about why you think active-active is a better
choice, I'd be happy to discuss here or privately - whichever you prefer.

-Steve