Hi,
this is not possible. In any case, messages from producers get to an exchange.
The exchange checks what bindings match to the message and then it enqueues the
message to all queues of the bindings that matched. Every consumer gets a
message from queues only.

You might to set up alternate exchange, but that has a different purpose: if no
binding matches the message, the message is re-routed to the alternate exchange.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards,
Pavel