Hi, everyone.  We have branched for release and the beta distribution is
available for testing.  As a result, trunk is now open for development for
0.30.

The 0.28 release branch:

  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/branches/0.28/

The beta distribution, from revision 1579693:

  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/0.28-beta/

Beta maven artifacts:

  http://people.apache.org/~jross/maven-0.28-beta/

This is pre-release software and must not be used for any purpose other
than testing.  We expect to find and fix many defects as we approach the
final GA release.

I tested on Fedora 19 x86-64.  For me there were failures in the C++ tests.

  http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.28-beta-testing.txt

Since we've branched, any further changes for 0.28 follow the "review and
approve" rules.  See the release page for more information.

Please give the beta a try and report what you find on the list.

Thanks!
Justin

---
0.28 release page: