We've got a qpid C++ broker configured for SSL, and have tried to add an
exchange using qpid-config.

Trying it without the -ssl options doesn't work (probably expected):

   qpid-config add exchange topic event

Trying it with various ssl options

   qpid-config --ssl-certificate=/etc/pki/pulp/qpid/client.pem --broker=
10.13.137.187:5671 add exchange topic events

I can get it working if I set require-encryption=no in /etc/qpidd.conf and
restart the broker. Then the qpid-config add exchange... command works. But
this is less than ideal.

I've searched quite a bit and all of the examples show how to setup qpid to
use SSL and standard qpid-config examples, but nothing that shows both.

Thoughts?

Sincerely,
jesus rodriguez