Hallo,

I'm using c++ broker and c++ messageger interface to send the messages.
I am setting the contents of the messages using encode() function
(converts Variant::Map to Message). What should I use on Java side
to decode these messages? How should I send messages from java to
be able to read them in c++ programs using decode()?

I hope it is possible to use c+++ broker with java clients? :-)

Best regards,
--
 (OvO) |  Mikhail Iwanow                   |