On 03/09/2015 03:21 PM, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have posted a beta build for the new JMS client, in order to test
out the release process more and give people something fixed to test
around with before we release.

The source and binary archives for the beta can be grabbed from:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/jms/0.1.0-beta/

Those and the other maven artifacts are also staged for now at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1026

If you want to test it out from there (e.g using the examples src, or
your own things), add this to your poms:
   <repositories>
     <repository>
       <id>staging</id>

<url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1026</url>
     </repository>
   </repositories>

The dependency for the client itself would then be:
   <dependency>
     <groupId>org.apache.qpid</groupId>
     <artifactId>qpid-jms-client</artifactId>
     <version>0.1.0-beta</version>
   </dependency>

Regards,
Robbie

I downloaded them both and checked things out. The source archive builds and passes its tests and the examples in the binary distribution build and run fine for me.

--
Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.