Hi Nelson,

The spout.cpp and drain.cpp messaging examples in

  cpp/examples/messaging

work fine for me without hanging on Windows (using either AMQP1.0 or
AMQP0-10 protocols) when talking to a Linux C++ broker.  (Windows 7,
VS2008).

Can you confirm those run for you without hanging?  If those run OK,
perhaps you can post a small reproducer program.

Thanks.

Cliff