Hi,

I'm trying to use a selector based on the information in this post:
http://grokbase.com/p/qpid/users/136t684en1/message-selection-filtering-using-c-client-with-the-java-broker

except I'm using the C++ broker (and client) 0.32.

The selector seems to work with the following syntax:
 "my-queue; {link:{selector:\"myproperty='property-value'\"}}"

but if I try to use a message property which contains a hyphen, it does
not. Eg.
"my-queue; {link:{selector:\"my-property='property-value'\"}}"
matches nothing, even though the property exists in the message complete
with a hyphen in the name.

I guess this is a restriction imposed by the property name being required
to be a java identifier?

Is there any way around this, or another method/syntax I could use to
filter messages by property value in my queue subscription?

Any advice much appreciated.

--

*Chris Richardson*, System Architect
c...@fourc.eu