Hi all,

I seem to be running into a bug with the cpp broker v0.32 (installed from
mcpierce's ubuntu packages) regarding detach frames using a node library
I'm working on.

I can verify that we are encoding the detach frame appropriately, and
running wireshark on the box with qpidd on it indicates that a detach frame
has made it over with the expected content. qpidd, however, seems to do
nothing with the frame whatsoever. I've run with both debug+ and trace+ log
levels enabled, and see nothing related to detaching a frame.

Is there an existing bug for this? Or perhaps some sort of divergence from
the spec?

Regards,
Matt Broadstone