On 11 June 2015 at 19:46, Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We have made a bunch of fixes and improvements since the previous version
> so it is time to make them available via an updated release. I have put
> up an initial RC for folks to test and vote on accordingly.
>
> The source and binary archives can be grabbed from here:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/jms/0.3.0-rc1/
>
> Those and the other individual maven artifacts are also staged for now at:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1035
>
> Regards,
> Robbie
>

> P.S. If you want to test it out using maven (e.g with the examples src,
> or your own things), you can temporarily add this to your poms to access
> the staging repo:
>
>   <repositories>
>     <repository>
>       <id>staging</id>
>
> <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1035</url>
>     </repository>
>   </repositories>
>

> The dependency for the client itself would then be:
>
>   <dependency>
>     <groupId>org.apache.qpid</groupId>
>     <artifactId>qpid-jms-client</artifactId>
>     <version>0.3.0</version>
>   </dependency>

Adding my +1 explicitly.

I tested the artifacts as follows:
- Verified the sigs and checksums for both.
- Checked the license and notice files in src and bin archive.
- Did a RAT check to verify the licence headers using mvn apache-rat:check.
- Built everything from the source release and ran the tests, all passed.
- Ran the HelloWorld and Sender+Receiver examples using the staged
maven artifacts (modifying the pom to add the repo) against the Qpid
0.32 Java and C++ brokers and an ActiveMQ 5.12-SNAPSHOT.
- Modified the ActiveMQ master 5.12-SNAPSHOT build to use the staged
artifacts and ran its AMQP module tests, all passed.