On 08/06/2015 04:53 AM, Suman.Patro-TRN wrote:
Thanks for  replying  Steve.  I  have  already  googled  the  issue and  the
solution   seems  to  only  enable  the scripts but  all in vain.
And  is it  really  required  I  run the  tests  or  are there some  other  way
 through  which  I  can understand  the  qpid  working and  analyze  the
performance??

There are two utilities that can be useful: qpid-send and qpid-receive. These allow you to send and receive messages with different options, at different rates etc. The help option passed to each will give you a list of what can be controlled.