On 08/19/2015 04:08 PM, hcy wrote:
More info on this:

I was able to successfully run csharp.example.helloworld using an existing
queue. Meaning I was able to read the message that was sent using the
example code.

I am unable to read a message which was sent using Spring JMS integration.

This, along with your previous tracing of the exception to the fact that the message property "HORNETQ_PROTON_MESSAGE_FORMAT" was not set, suggests to me that the version of hornetq you are using doesn't convert messages sent in another protocol into an AMQP format.

You could perhaps try with ActiveMQ Artemis, which is based on the hornetq codebase and has perhaps seen improvements in that area(?)