Hello Patrick,

the message seems to suggest that the consumer on the master closes while there are still messages in the pre-fetch queue. Those messages will be requeued.

It is hard to tell why this is happening without knowing more about how you are using JMS in your application.
How exactly are the workers reporting their results to the master?
Do they use the same queue or do they have separate queues?
Do you have a single consumer on the master or several consumers?
How, in your application, can the consumer(s) on the master be closed?

Also, may I ask which version of the Qpid client/broker you are using?

Kind regards,
Lorenz