On 11/05/2015 12:06 PM, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
On 5 November 2015 at 11:45, Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com> wrote:
If there was a way to configure the dynamic-node-properties requested in
this case, then the desired lifetime-policy could be selected. (I had
incorrectly assumed that the 'S' process was also using messenger). Can
anyone familiar with the 'original' 1.0 JMS client comment on whether the
dynamic-node-properties are configurable in any way?

Having a peek at the source, the dynamic node properties aren't
configurable and are not being set when the 'original' 1.0 JMS client
creates a temporary destination.

Thanks for confirming!

The new JMS client sets them with delete-on-close for the lifetime
policy when creating temporary destinations.

Ok, so one option might be to use that new client. (Caveat, I have not tried that out myself and as I've already demonstrated on this thread my instincts are not to be trusted).