On Tue, 2015-11-03 at 22:15 -0500, Justin Ross wrote:
> Hi, all.  The RC is now available here:
>
>   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/proton/0.11.0-rc/
>
> Maven staging repo:
>
>   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-10
> 48/
>
> I will be away from my keyboard for the remainder of this week.  On
> Monday,
> the 9th, I will start the release vote if no blockers have been
> discovered
> in the interim.
>
> Thank you very much to everyone who tested the alpha and beta.  If
> you've
> not yet taken a look, please test the RC and report your results.

The Go and C++ examples build and run as expected, the Go/C++ doc
appears to generate correctly. Apart from the ccache-swig problem I
noted earlier, cmake and ctest work fine for me on fedora 22.

This is on my development box with everything installed/enabled, I
haven't tried any tests with with minimized dependencies.