Hi,

Can you please give me some help with the address syntax for specifying
node type in amqp 0.10? What I've tried is
queue-name; {node: {type: queue}}
but if I understand correctly this is an amqp 1.0 syntax...?

I've tried various combinations of x-declare, x-subscribe and x-bindings
but haven't managed to strike gold yet.

Background:
The problem I'm having is very similar to this one Jakub helped me with
recently:
http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/AMQP-1-0-appears-to-access-exchange-as-queue-even-after-successful-ACL-match-td7633652.html
only now I'm using the python client (so amqp-0.10 instead of amqp1.0) and
I'm trying to avoid the subscription process attempting to access my queue
name as an exchange rather than visa versa.

Any help very much appreciated!

--

*Chris Richardson*, System Architect
c...@fourc.eu