Hi Julien,

can you clarify which JMS client you are using - the "old"
amqp-1-0-client-jms or the new Qpid JMS client?  Your JIRA references the
earlier client and a fix was applied in the 0.32 release of that... I'm not
sure whether there is an equivalent mechanism in the newer Proton-based
Qpid JMS client.

-- Rob