Hi

I do not know about the JS API but

1/ AFAIK, AMQP 1.0 does not define anything regarding queue creation and
assume queues already exist on the broker side.
2/ with qpid cpp,  you could be able to create the "filtered queue " with

 qpid-config add exchange topic subjects

qpid-config add queue mysubscription
--argumentqpid.filter="\"amqp.correlation_id\"='abc'
AND color='blue' AND weight > 2500"

  qpid-config bind subjects mysubscription mysubject

HTH.

oliv/