Hi Julien,

it's definitely a bug, and your analysis is correct - that codepath occurs
when a connection is first being established. After the initial exchange of
credential information the client identifies the virtual host it wishes to
use, at this point the broker "moves" the connection from a broker-wide
thread pool to a thread pool for the given virtual host.  It looks like
there is some sort of race condition if this occurs just as the virtual
host is stopping (once it has been stopped the connection is closed by the
broker without it attempting to move thread pools).

Thanks for the detailed bug report, and apologies that you have run into
this.

-- Rob