On 03/22/2016 12:51 PM, Aleks Balaban wrote:
Thank you for writing back. My client quite minimalistic JMS client application with usual JMS stuff such as Connection, Session objects and "onMessage" listeners, which does nothing but connect to an AMQP server and waits to receive notifications/messages. It works just fine, only it isn't capable to re-establish the underlying SSL connection when something went wrong and that happens almost every day. I'm running it in a debug mode and the log I posted earlier is all I have. Obviously, the connection failure has been detected properly (for testing purposes I caused it by shooting down the internet connection) and the FailoverProvider makes two attempts to re-establish the connection. Both of them fails because the internet is off and suddenly some thread executor takes over and terminates everything. I'm just wondering is there any example in the web or anybody was trying to achieve the same. The documentation seems to be insufficient to find out what was wrong. What I've been thinking about, do I need to take care about configuration attributes at different communication levels? For example, do I have to take care manually that TCP, AMQP and JMS configuration parameters harmonize with each other?

I wrote a small test using your provided failover options and my test sits for as long as I let it trying to reconnect. I would take a look at your code and see where you might be closing the connection as there should be no issue with these options.

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121