This is interesting because in the output of cmake, nss is not found
actually. Does it have an impact on the failing test?
And what is the easiest way to skip/disable SSL compilation and tests?
Because before we test the features, we would like to make sure unit tests
of Qpid are green.

-- checking for module 'nss'
--   package 'nss' not found