I made the following checks:
1) Verified pgp signatures against public keys in
http://www.apache.org/dist/qpid/KEYS. Keith's signature is not there
and should be appended manually.
2) Source bundle is named qpid-java-build-6.0.2.tar.gz but the site
generating script(s) expect(s) it to be named qpid-java-6.0.2.tar.gz.
I am fine with naming it qpid-java-build-6.0.2.tar.gz but we should
change site scripts. Alternatively, bundle can be renamed manually and
signatures regenerated
3) Started broker and briefly clicked through operations on Web
Management Console. Everything worked fine for me
4) Compiled 6.0.2 artifacts from source bundle. Everything compiled successfully
5) Run Hello/Spout/Drain examples.

The question is do we want to rename source bundle into qpid-java-6.0.2.tar.gz?

Kind Regards,
Alex