In qmf_tests, in brokertest.py, there is something wrong with the path because
the script cannot find "qpidd" executable. If you add the ".exe" extension then
it works.
I noticed that all other tests use "common.py" for qpidd. So why is this test
different?
Fixing the path makes the test pass and it fixes the same error in other tests.
Error: AssertionError: executable not found: qpiddFix: qpidd_exec = "qpidd.exe"
(In brokertest.py)
Regards,Adel