Hi all,

I have configured a router with SASL PLAIN authentication and the SASL db was
created using the Cyrus tool (saslpasswd2).
Using this tool you can specify or not a domain but if you don't specify it,
the tool adds a default one (the machine hostname on which it's running).
In any case you have user like : <name>@<domain>.

Using Python client as example I'm able to connect to the router using the

Now ... the problem is with qdstat which needs SASL to connect to the router to
get information. Using the -b option in the form :

the parser fails ... too much "@" :-)

It could be useful to have SASL user and password parameters for the qdstat
tool in this scenario.

Thanks,
Paolo.

Paolo PatiernoSenior Software Engineer (IoT) @ Red Hat
Microsoft MVP on Windows Embedded & IoTMicrosoft Azure Advisor
Twitter : @ppatierno
Linkedin : paolopatierno
Blog : DevExperience