Hi,

* Verified all the md5 and sha1 checksums
* Started broker & poked around in the web management console
* Run hello world example

While poking around I found a couple issues which are not regressions and I don't consider blockers:
* Help Menu link is broker (unexpanded context variable)
* Deleting a UNAVAILABLE object (in this case a Redirector VirtualHost) throws a IllegalStateException which is caught by the ExceptionHandlingFilter and results in a 500 response.

I'll raise JIRA's for those but despite this
I'm +1 for this release to go forward since those are minor issues and not regressions.

Kind Regards,
Lorenz