On 01/09/16 17:52, Flores, Paul A. wrote:
Hi,

Working at a client site and have run into an interesting question.

The current implementation plan is to use a unique "reply to" address (queue)
to handle synchronous request reply. At this point we have a local broker so we have a
single connection with a single session.

We are also planning to use the "next_receiver" functionality so we can "loop"
through various queues to dispatch message contents to related processes.

Questions are:

Could "next_receiver" conceivably end up reading from a unique "reply to" queue?

If so does that mean we should use a different session (senders and receivers)
for synchronous processing?

next_receiver will return any receiver for which there is a message waiting to be read