Hi,

Do you have the module installed in the path you mentioned? If yes, then
you should be able to load the module using the option
"--load-module=/usr/lib64/qpid/daemon/linearstore.so" or by placing
"load-module=/usr/lib64/qpid/daemon/linearstore.so" into your config file.
However, I believe that usually the store should be loaded by default when
it is installed. That is unless you specified that you want to start the
broker without any modules with the no-module-dir option. If the module is
loaded, you should see in your log file something like this:
2016-10-20 22:15:25 [Store] notice Linear Store: Store module initialized;
store-dir=/var/lib/qpidd/store

Additionally to loading the store, you need to have the queues created as
durable and send the messages as durable/persistent. Otherwise the
queues/messages will not use the persistent message store.

Flow to disk feature has been removed some time ago. The functionality it
provided (offloading messages from memory to disk) is now provided by the
queue paging feature. Strangely, I can't find it described anywhere in the
Qpid C++ broker documentation. But you can have a look at my answer in this
thread -
http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/How-do-I-create-a-queue-larger-than-available-RAM-td7643861.html
- it describes how to configure it and it should be still valid in 1.35.0.

Regards
Jakub