I'm using qpid-jms-client-0.11.1.jar and try to figure out how to verify if a
connection is ready for creating session. In initial I thought to check
whether the connection is null or not and then realized that the connection
object could be not null even it is not healthy to create a new connection.
( Actually, the ConnectionFactory.createConnection() throw an exception but
the connection object is not null. So is there any way that I can check the
healthy of a connection before creating a session..etc