+1.

My testing was:

1) Verified the md5/sha checksums on all distribution artefacts
2) Verified signatures on all the distribution artefacts
3) Ran apache RAT
4) Built/ran test profile mms 0-10 from source bundle
5) Ran hello world against staged maven client artefacts against
broker from binary distribution artefact
6) Ran Joram test suite against the broker from binary distribution
artefact using the Qpid JMS Client 0.22.0.
7) Generally kicked the tyres within the Web Management Console.

No problems encountered.