Hi all,

I'm starting to get involved in the Apache Qpid project, so I wanted to
take a quick moment to introduce myself. My primary interest is the
Dispatch Router, which I've been using/playing around with for about a year
now. I have a background in distributed systems, and my specialty is
documentation - I've been writing docs professionally as a tech writer for
about 15 years.

To get started, I've contributed some small updates to the qdmanage,
qdstat, and qdrouterd man pages (typo fixes, editing for consistency and
clarity, etc.), and I'll have more to come for the Dispatch Router book and
qdrouterd.conf man page.

In the mean time, if anyone has any doc-related questions or thoughts,
please feel free to reach out. I'm happy to help out as I can with editing,
advising, and writing. I hang out as bhardesty on the #qpid channel.

Thanks,
Ben Hardesty