On Wed, 2017-08-02 at 16:06 +0100, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> > If you can wait a couple of weeks the new C++ IO code should get
> > merged
> > to master and the 0.28 release made.
> >
> > This should fix the problem you are having.
> >
> > If you continue having problems then, or you want help trying the
> > new
> > code on the branch. Let me know
>
> Do you mean 0.28 or 0.18?  Do you have any idea how soon it will be
> released?

That was a type - I mean 0.18. We're on the release path now, but there
are a number of bugs/issues still to go.

If you can try the current master branch, that will give us very useful
feedback.

> Ideally I would like to try the Debian package when it becomes
> available

>From our perspective it would really help for you to test the code
before it's released, so that there is the best chance the released
code has no bugs that affect you.

> but I don't mind building a local package manually from the branch to
> test it if necessary.
>
> Regards,
>
> Daniel

Thanks