Hello,

In one of our tests, we were having a random failure. It seems we cannot stop a
broker correctly.

We have a started broker and we call "bin/qpid.stop $BROKER_PID" to stop it. It
seems to work from the first time but maybe not fast enough because the script
keeps trying to kill the broker which is actually dead.

Is this a know issue? Is it fixed on a newer version?

Command output

Waiting 1 second for 514 to exit
broker/bin/qpid.stop: line 49: kill: (514) - No such process
Waiting 1 second for 514 to exit
broker/bin/qpid.stop: line 41: kill: (514) - No such process
Waiting 1 second for 514 to exit
broker/bin/qpid.stop: line 41: kill: (514) - No such process
Waiting 1 second for 514 to exit
Stopped trying to kill process: 514
Attempted to stop 2 times