Hi,

I am currently evaluating messaging in a Java environment. My use case is following. I want to be able to broadcast announce messages to some small networks which might have a qpid dispatcher reachable. Later I want to be able to setup a worker pattern. Each worker sitting in either network is picking up an announce and establish a peer to peer communication to the announce origin to further exchange the payload for the work. For this purpose I don't need a broker but I need the qpid dispatcher for optimal routing.

For this I have several questions:

1. How do I have to configure the dispatcher without broker, the messages don't have to be persisted of course but must be distributed to other networks if reachable.

2. What client protocol is best matching my setup? Which client qpid components are suitable for my pattern?

Can you recommend a good documentation covering my needs?

Thanks
Thomas