Dear all,

I hope this is the right place to ask about the planned releases. I have
integrated Qpid Proton ruby gem into PR [1] to allow retrieval of events over
AMQP. Problem is that this depends on a patch discussed in PROTON-1532 [2] and
resolved upstream. For the time being I am using my own bindings including the
required patches [3], however this is impossible to integrate into another
Gemspec.

In the discussion it was mentioned that 0.18 of the Gem should be released end
of September. In order to plan activities, I would kindly ask for some more
info on the actual release date for the ruby bindings.

Cheers,
-Gregor

[1] https://github.com/ManageIQ/manageiq-providers-nuage/pull/9
[2] https://github.com/apache/qpid-proton/pull/116