Olivier please correct me if I am wrong, but I took the request to be that
Dispatch would maintain persistently a copy of its own configuration and
make necessary updates when that configuration is mutated through its AMQP
management.  As far as I understand it Dispatch currently has no way of
storing persistently configuration that is updated via dispatch itself.

-- Rob