Hello,

I started 2 Dispatch-Routers (version 0.7.0) and 1 Broker-J (version 7.0.3)
My first Dispatch-Router has an out autolink on a topic:

router {
    id: router.10104
    mode: interior
    worker-threads: 4
}
listener {
    host : 0.0.0.0
    port: 10104
    role: normal
    authenticatePeer: no
}
listener {
    host : 0.0.0.0
    port: 10204
    role: inter-router
    authenticatePeer: no
}
connector {
    name: router.10205
    host: dell440srv
    port: 10205
    role: inter-router
}
address {
    prefix: myTopic
    waypoint: yes
}
address {
    prefix: myQueue
    waypoint: yes
}
connector {
    name: broker.5673
    host: dell440srv
    port: 5673
    role: route-container
}
autoLink {
    name: broker.5673.myTopic
    addr: myTopic
    connection: broker.5673
    dir: out
}

My second Dispatch-Router has an in autolink on a queue bound to the previous
topic:

router {
    id: router.10105
    mode: interior
    worker-threads: 4
}
listener {
    host : 0.0.0.0
    port: 10105
    role: normal
    authenticatePeer: no
}
listener {
    host : 0.0.0.0
    port: 10205
    role: inter-router
    authenticatePeer: no
}
connector {
    name: router.10204
    host: dell440srv
    port: 10204
    role: inter-router
}
address {
    prefix: myTopic
    waypoint: yes
}
address {
    prefix: myQueue
    waypoint: yes
}
connector {
    name: broker.5673
    host: dell440srv
    port: 5673
    role: route-container
}
autoLink {
    name: broker.5673.myQueue
    addr: myQueue
    connection: broker.5673
    dir: in
}

Both Dispatch-Routers are inter-connected.
Now when I connect to the second dispatch-router I can send and receive
messages.
But when I connect to the first one, I can only send... the receive does not
find anything...
Did I miss something in the configuration?

Thanks,
Olivier

This e-mail contains information for the intended recipient only. It may
contain proprietary material or confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient you are not authorised to distribute, copy or use this
e-mail or any attachment to it. Murex cannot guarantee that it is virus free
and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from its use. If
you have received this e-mail in error please notify immediately the sender and
delete the original email received, any attachments and all copies from your
system.