Based on your comments here and in the other thread about SSL, you are
asking about the 'Reactor' specifically and looking to set up a server
using TLS and perfoming SASL authentication. There aren't any examples
of that, but in any case I would advise against you starting out with
the Reactor at this point.

Instead I'd suggest you would be better looking at
https://github.com/vert-x3/vertx-proton, which provides integration
for the proton-j protocol engine with the thread model and networking
layers of Vert.x. It generally proves a nicer experience than the
Reactor, plus is actually used in the manner you look to be after. Its
tests provide some example of such things, e.g.
https://github.com/vert-x3/vertx-proton/blob/master/src/test/java/io/vertx/proton/ProtonClientSslTest.java
and
https://github.com/vert-x3/vertx-proton/blob/master/src/test/java/io/vertx/proton/impl/ProtonServerImplTest.java
would likely be of interest to you.