Hi all,

I found a defect in a REST API layer introduced by one of my latest
commits. Due to a defect an invocation of operation void return
results in empty response body whilst before the json response 'null'
was returned to the caller.
The defect breaks REST API and makes it incompatible with previous
version of REST API.

I would like to fix the defect.

Thus, I am cancelling this vote.

Kind Regards,